-- Washington, D.C., May 7, 2003
2. "I have said that the sanction regime [against Iraq] is like Swiss cheese. That meant that they weren't very effective."
-- Presidential press conference, Feb. 22, 2001
3. "The great thing about America is everybody should vote."
-- Austin, Texas, Dec. 8, 2000
4. "I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating."
-- U.S. News & World Report, April 3, 2000
5. "If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier...just as long as I'm the dictator."
-- Washington, DC, Dec 18, 2000, during his first trip to Washington as President-Elect
6. "And we live in an amazing world. And yet, in the midst of our world, there's a lot of folks who are dying and will die."
-- All of us will die, Dubya. That's how it works. Washington, D.C., Jul. 16, 2003
7. "Oh, please don't kill me."
-- Texas Governor Dubya Bush, said with a laugh to reporters asking what death row convict Carla Faye Tucker said to him in her appeal for clemency.
8. "And we base it, our history, and our decision making, our future, on solid values. The first value is, we're all God's children."
-- Not even attempting to rhetorically separate his religion and politics anymore, Washington, D.C., Jul. 16, 2003
9. "There's a lot of things that there's misconceptions. Evidently it's a misconceptions that Americans believe that Muslims are terrorists."
-- Dubya coming across like he might have already enjoyed a few cocktails, en route to Australia aboard Air Force One, Oct. 22, 2003
10. "Our country puts $1 billion a year up to help feed the hungry. And we're by far the most generous nation in the world when it comes to that, and I'm proud to report that. This isn't a contest of who's the most generous. I'm just telling you as an aside. We're generous. We shouldn't be bragging about it. But we are."
-- Wow. Washington, D.C., Jul. 16, 2003
All from www.dubyaspeak.com