Livejournal's Top 10 Lists
You are viewing the most recent 25 entries.
29th March 2010
shapranov @ : А вы хотите зарабатывать с блога?
Недавно заметил в блоге Игоря Бигдана рекламный баннер, где он предлагает рекламу в своем блоге. И тоже задумался над тем, как бы получить хотя бы небольшую копеечку со своего увлечения.
Наткнулся на форуме блоггеров http://www.bloggers.su/forum/ на раздел о монетизации блогов http://www.bloggers.su/forum/forumdispla
Особенно заинтересовала тема: Как начать зарабатывать на блоге? В ней новичкам, в т.ч. и мне, объясняют как найти рекламодателей для блога, какими способами вообще можно заработать... короче интересно блин и перспективно, как мне кажется.
А вы что думаете об этом?
9th April 2006
top10lists @ : wow i guess noone posts on here anymore...oh well, i'll give it a shot
check out ALL my entries...all top 10 lists...more to come, and suggestions welcome
27th January 2006
mrshannibal @ : humourous quotes
1) "Our bombs are smarter than the average high school student. At least they can find Afghanistan."
--A. Whitney Brown
2) "Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
3) "Remember in elementary school, you were told that in case of fire you have to line up quietly in a single file line from smallest to tallest. What is the logic in that? What, do tall people burn slower?"
4) "My parents didn't want to move to Florida, but they turned sixty and that's the law."
5) "Sometimes I think war is God's way of teaching us geography."
6) "If life were fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would be dead."
7) "I think that's how Chicago got started. Bunch of people in New York said, 'Gee, I'm enjoying the crime and the poverty, but it just isn't cold enough. Let's go west.'"
8) "Relationships are hard. It's like a full time job, and we should treat it like one. If your boyfriend or girlfriend wants to leave you, they should give you two weeks' notice. There should be severance pay, and the day before they leave you, they should have to find you a temp."
9) "The difference between men & women: "If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base."
10) "The problem with the designated driver program, it's not a desirable job, but if you ever get sucked into doing it, have fun with it. At the end of the night, drop them off at the wrong house."
10th June 2005
tyler_j @ : x-posted
could u tell me the artist and titles of these albums?
14th January 2005
29th August 2004
bennybenbenj @ : Top Ten Shed Facts
Taken from today's Sunday Express.
1. If you laid all the sheds in the world end to end thewy would rap around the planet six and a half times.
2. The Garden Shed was voted into the Millenium Dome's national identity display as one of the top symbols of britishness.
3. Last year Britain spent £85 million on sheds.
4. The number of homes in Britain with a garden shed is 9.6 million and 52% of the population own one.
5. Delia Smith makes up her receipes in one, George Bernard Shaw wrote 'Pygmalion' in his and the inventor Trevor Bayliss build the prototype for his clockwork radio in his garden shed.
6. English Heritage has recently honoured 52 listed listed sheds in a photographic exhibition celebrating them as architectural treasures.
7. TV's most famous shed belongs to the Fowler family in 'Eastenders', but Arthur would turn in his grave if he knew that since his death it has been used as a 'passion pad', a place to harbour criminals and for his young son Martin to grow cannabis.
8. If you type the work 'SHED' into Google it lists 5,380,000 sites, with 1,740,000 devoted to them.
9. In a recent survey more than a third of those questioned would like to install a hot tub in their garden shed.
10. In 1995 police arrested a teenager in Detroit for attempting to construct a Nuclear Breeder Reactor in his parents' potting shed. For his Boy Scout Merit Badge.
17th August 2004
thedigitalghost @ : Top 10 Things That Turn Me On (Not necessarily sexually)
In no particular order:
Current Mood: accomplished
30th July 2004
bennybenbenj @ : Top Ten Receipes Found on Random Food Packets in my Cupboards (and where I found them)
1. Spam and Broccoli Pasta - Spam
2. Yummy Pud (biscuits, bananas, Fudge Sauce and ice cream) - Ambrosia Custard
3. Pancakes - Batter Mix
4. Chicken and Prawn Risotto - Chicken Stock Cubes
5. Apple and Custard Crumble - Flour
6. Penne Arrabiata Style - Pasta Sauce
7. Marinated Mushrooms - White Wine Vinegar
8. Honey Drizzled into Tea - Honey
9. Tuna and Sweetcorn Pasta Salad (also delicious cold) - Pasta
10. The ULTIMATE Spaghetti Bolognese With Lea and Perrins - Worcestershire Sauce
Anyone who wants any of these receipes let me know...
6th July 2004
bloodycarrot @ : Where`s K.I.T.T.???
A recent survey, led by a firm that specializes in collectible and classic car insurance, has picked the top ten cars to have literally starred in movies and television series.
What TV and movie stars steal the best scenes, take the best lines and never get any recognition at Emmy or Oscar time? These stars have names such as Eleanor, Herbie, the General Lee, and K.I.T.T., and are some of Hollywood's fastest movers and shakers.
So which of these starring cars are the most popular? Hagerty Insurance, leading US insurer of collectable cars, boats and motorcycles, decided to find out. In a recent online survey of car enthusiasts nationwide, respondents were asked to identify their favourite "car stars" of movie and TV history.
The top choice was the 1969 Dodge Charger from the 1970s sitcom The Dukes of Hazzard. Called the General Lee, this car was often flying through the air while pursuing bad guys-or running from inept law officers-along the highways and byways of the American South.
Finishing a close second was the 1968 Ford Mustang driven by Steve McQueen in the movie Bullitt. One memorable scene in the film occurs when McQueen races after a Dodge Charger through the streets of San Francisco-arguably one of the best movie chase scenes of all time.
"We thought the top choice would be the Batmobile, or maybe Tom Selleck's Ferrari 308 GTS from Magnum P.I.," said McKeel Hagerty, president of Hagerty Insurance. "We were surprised when the results were tallied and it turned out that General Lee from The Dukes of Hazzard was the overall winner."
The top ten TV and movie cars, according to the survey, are:
13th June 2004
galactic_jack @ : top ten 80's vampire related movies!
After seeing the ass numbingly bad 'Van Helsing', I thought I'd introduce myself with a list on how they can "do" Vampire properly!!
1. Vamp (Richard Wenk, 1986)
- Grace Jones, scarier than thou as an undead stripper vamp out to kick college boy ass!
2. Fright Night (Tom Holland, 1987)
- Charley Brewster + Peter Vincent as the world's best "fearless vampire killers" in unparalleled undead-vampie-neighbour destroying form!
3. Near Dark (Kathryn Bigelow, 1987)
- vamp-noir extraordinare, with Bill Paxton and co. drifting moodily through their undead lives! Solid.
4. The Howling (1981, Joe Dante)
- silly but scary film more to do with werewolves, but some undead vampire mayhem thrown in for ghastly measure!
5. Once Bitten (Howard Storm, 1985)
- Jim Carrey bit-parter, more spoof than neat, straight up vampire flick, but undead related fun all the same!
6. Fright Night Part 2 (Tommy Lee Wallace, 1988)
- Jerry Dandridge's sister Regine out for revenge on the world's best "fearless Vampire killers", not as good as the first, but undead fun from the start!
7. Salem's Lot (Tobe Hooper, 1979)
- not strictly 80's but near enough. Stephen King's classic scare-fest featuring flying window obsessed and obviously undead vampires!
8. The Monster Squad (1987, Fred Dekker)
- another spoof in which Dracula and other undead pals wreak havoc on a small town community!
9. The Lost Boys (Joel Schumacher, 1987)
- mainstream vampire classic. Irritating, erm, undead theme tune but beloved archetype of the genre!
10. Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (James Signorelli, 1988)
- B-Movie horror queen resurrected in house inheritance double ententre ghoulish comedy! Unfunny! Undead!
All good stuff, but maybe I'll do a more serious list next time!
Current Mood: undead!
26th May 2004
22nd May 2004
17th May 2004
6th April 2004
5th April 2004
3rd March 2004
tessa_b_85_04 @ : TOP TEN FAVORITE FAMOUS GIRLS
1. MY MOM
2. AMY LEE
3. LUCILLE BALL
4. JENNIFER ANNISTON
5. VIVIAN LEIGH
6. JULIA ROBERTS
7. SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR
8. TARA REID
9. CHRISTINA AQUILERRA ( I know I butchered her name =) )
10. HILARY CLINTON
2nd March 2004
sunsaz @ : Top 10 Things To Do While Bored In Class
10.Read the good parts of the textbook(s)
9.Draw, sketch, illustrate, ect.
8.Mess with your cell phone
6.Let your thoughts wander
5.Talk to your neighbor
4.Flirt with the hot number seated across the room
3.Do work from another class
2.Spin around in your chair
1.Think up Top 10 lists
Current Mood: exhausted
27th February 2004
14th January 2004
superwomen02 @ : top 10 random favorites...
hello...im a newbie...my names leah and heres my little list of my top 10 random favorites...enjoy:)
7. hot chocolate w/ mashmellows
9. chrismast lights
10. roller coasters
Current Mood: cheerful
4th January 2004
malaika02 @ : My Top Ten Favorite Restaurants
1. Kamakura (sushi)
2. Kennedy’s (fine dining)
3. Three Happiness (dim sum)
4. The Parthenon (Greek)
5. Chevy’s (Mexican)
6. Nitaya (Thai)
7. Biaggi’s (Italian)
8. The Crazy Planet Kitchen (various fusion)
9. Bennigan’s (Irish-American)
10. Silver Creek (fine dining)
2nd December 2003
coconutpatty @ : Top 10 Reasons I Joined this Community
In random order because I cannot think straight right now:
1. I love top 10 lists.
2. I'm finally getting around to joining communities.
3. Looking to find more LJ friends.
4. I'm bored.
5. Learn something new.
6. See who out there may agree with something I say later.
7. I've often thought of making up my own top 10 lists to put in my AIM profile but never put them in cuz they usually did not fit.
8. Share ideas with others.
9. Gives me something to look forward to when people don't post anything in my journal.
10.Why the hell not?
Current Mood: depressed
7th November 2003
29th October 2003
malaika02 @ : Top 10 Favorite Dubya Quotations
1. "I think war is a dangerous place."
-- Washington, D.C., May 7, 2003
2. "I have said that the sanction regime [against Iraq] is like Swiss cheese. That meant that they weren't very effective."
-- Presidential press conference, Feb. 22, 2001
3. "The great thing about America is everybody should vote."
-- Austin, Texas, Dec. 8, 2000
4. "I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating."
-- U.S. News & World Report, April 3, 2000
5. "If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier...just as long as I'm the dictator."
-- Washington, DC, Dec 18, 2000, during his first trip to Washington as President-Elect
6. "And we live in an amazing world. And yet, in the midst of our world, there's a lot of folks who are dying and will die."
-- All of us will die, Dubya. That's how it works. Washington, D.C., Jul. 16, 2003
7. "Oh, please don't kill me."
-- Texas Governor Dubya Bush, said with a laugh to reporters asking what death row convict Carla Faye Tucker said to him in her appeal for clemency.
8. "And we base it, our history, and our decision making, our future, on solid values. The first value is, we're all God's children."
-- Not even attempting to rhetorically separate his religion and politics anymore, Washington, D.C., Jul. 16, 2003
9. "There's a lot of things that there's misconceptions. Evidently it's a misconceptions that Americans believe that Muslims are terrorists."
-- Dubya coming across like he might have already enjoyed a few cocktails, en route to Australia aboard Air Force One, Oct. 22, 2003
10. "Our country puts $1 billion a year up to help feed the hungry. And we're by far the most generous nation in the world when it comes to that, and I'm proud to report that. This isn't a contest of who's the most generous. I'm just telling you as an aside. We're generous. We shouldn't be bragging about it. But we are."
-- Wow. Washington, D.C., Jul. 16, 2003
All from www.dubyaspeak.com
Current Mood: pessimistic
14th October 2003
fridge_buzz_now @ : My top 10 favorite books
10. The Fuck Up-Arthur Nersesian
9. On The Road-Jack Kerouac
8. A Separate Peace-John Knowles
7. Nine Stories-J.D. Salinger
6. Siddhartha-Hermann Hesse
5. Fight Club-Chuck Pahlanuik
4. Catcher in the Rye- J.D. Salinger
3. Franny and Zooey-J.D. Salinger
2. Toby's Lie-Daniel Vilmure
1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower-Stephan Chbosky
Current Mood: crazy